If your supplier diversity program is performing well, what's next?
Corporate supplier diversity programs must push above and beyond spend metrics. While on the surface a supplier diversity program may be established and operating well, in an era of continuous improvement, the question arises as to what is next in the evolution of a program. The answer? Drive even more robust and sustainable economic growth through supplier development.
This whitepaper covers:
- What is supplier development?
- A list of informal to formal supplier development initiatives.
- Why invest in supplier development?
- What is required for success?
- Getting started and how to measure success.